Authorized Consultants are localization service providers or globalization consultants that specialize in providing complete solutions for their clients globalization requirements. While some may confine their business to providing consultancy services only, others offer a full spectrum of services from advice to functional localization, testing and engineering.
Alchemy technology is positioned as an enabler in making their organization more competitive, reducing their internal costs, speeding up their localization process and maintaining if not increasing their margins. Alchemy is an additional revenue stream for their business.
They seldom sell Alchemy technology as a stand-alone unit, but as part of a broader more complete solution. Their customer intimacy is generally high and they are well integrated into their client organizations, being knowledgeable of their globalization requirements and plans.
Authorized Consultant Development Programme
Alchemy will support these Partners in a variety of ways:
- Joint marketing including events, on-line seminars, and public relations
- Field sales support for joint selling opportunities, and for client presentations
- Exposure on Alchemy's Web site
- Lead sharing and joint selling
- Alchemy logo usage
- Specialist product technical training
- Priority notification of Alchemy product development plans and releases
- Membership of Alchemy's Product Focus Group (meets twice annually)
- access to Alchemy's Partners-only extranet site (This site will contain WEB ordering system, Development Partner referrals, common area for Marcom materials, product white papers and other useful materials.)
- Sales and account management training on selling Alchemy technology products
- Access to marketing literature and presentation materials
- Technical support for product related queries